The previous event in this congress series, CSEE'19, was held on April 7 - 9, 2019, in Rome, Italy. Our year-long planning and organization of several committees resulted in the congress becoming a major success. Please see below some of the highlights of the event.
- Best Paper Award Winners
- Conference Proceedings
- Video: CSEE'19 Congress
- CSEE'19 Website
- Conference Program
- Photos of the Conference
Best Paper Award Winners
We would like to congratulate the following authors for winning the Best Paper Award:
- Saeko Tokuomi & Kazuya Mori for the paper entitled: "Suspension Hammering Tester for Concrete Walls"
- Surabhi Jain for the paper entitled: "Suitability of Microbes for Bio-modification of Geomaterial during MICP Process"
- Nihar Patra & Kajal Tarenia for the paper entitled: "Behaviour of Disconnected and Connected Piled Raft Foundations Subjected to Compressive Load"
- Mohamed Arab for the paper entitled: "One Phase Soil Bio-Cementation with EICP-Soil Mixing"
- Sung-Chi Hsu for the paper entitled: "Integrating BIM Models with 3D Scenery from UAV-Assisted Survey on Embankment"
- Asfandyar Khan for the paper entitled: "Synthesis and Photochemical Reactions of Iron(II) Doped Copper Ferrites as Heterogeneous Catalysts"
- Mohamed Hamouda for the paper entitled: "A Framework for the Investigation of Biowaste Materials as Potential Adsorbents for Water Treatment"
- Tamer El-Maaddawy for the paper entitled: "Bond Behavior of Fabric-Reinforced Geopolymeric Matrix System – A Pilot Study"
- Burcu Güldür Erkal for the paper entitled: "3D Model Generation of CFS Members from Surface Data"
- Sonia Martínez for the paper entitled: "Experimental Study on Concrete Columns Confined with External FRP"
CSEE'19 Conference Proceedings
Proceedings of the 4th World Congress on Civil, Structural, and Environmental Engineering (CSEE'19) are open acess. You can find them in the link below.