The previous event in this congress series, CSEE, was held Virtually on April 10 - 12, 2022. Our year-long planning and organization of several committees resulted in the congress becoming a major success. Please see below some of the highlights of the event.
Best Paper Award Winners
We would like to congratulate the following authors for winning the Best Paper Award:
- Juan Wei Koh for the paper entitled: "Laboratory-Scale Production of ‘Sand-like’ Material from Excavated Soft Soil"
- Anil Cherian for the paper entitled: "Instrumented Bidirectional Load Test to 157000kN for Deep Foundation Design"
- Yeshvin Goodary for the paper entitled: "Features of Engineering Geological Investigations in Regions Underlain by Deposits of Volcanic Origin "
- Gianluca Bella for the paper entitled: "A Preliminary Insight into the Water Retention Response of Sand-Silt Mixtures of Stava Tailings"
- Usama Zafar for the paper entitled: "Influence of Nonlinearities on the Vertical Kinematic Interaction of Piles "
- Simrat Kaur for the paper entitled: "Role of Algae in Mitigating Impacts of Air, Soil and Wastewater Pollution"
- Lauma Laipniece for the paper entitled: "Scale-up of Biodiesel Synthesis in Chemical Interesterification Reaction of Rapeseed Oil with Methyl Formate and Methyl Acetate"
- Mariia Pasichnyk for the paper entitled: "Using Composite Membrane Contactors with Polyamide Functional Layer for Co2 Separation "
- Pierre-Emmanuel Pretot for the paper entitled: "Fast Method to Design Air Filtration Solution at Low Energy Cost in Subterranean Train Stations "
- Vito Rizzi for the paper entitled: "Food Wastes As Adsorbent Materials for Water Decontamination: The Use of Kiwi Peels To Remove Emerging Pollutants and Textile Dyes "
- Jennifer Gubitosa for the paper entitled: "How could a waste become a resource? The case of Kiwi peels’ application for synthesizing nanomaterials "
CSEE'22 Conference Proceedings
Proceedings of the 7th World Congress on Civil, Structural, and Environmental Engineering (CSEE'22) are open acess. You can find them in the link below.