The 8th World Congress on Civil, Structural, and Environmental Engineering (CSEE 2023) will be delivered in-person in Lisbon, Portugal and virtually, providing the opportunity of online presentation for the people who can not travel for any reason. Attendees will be able to connect with researchers from across the globe and network in-person or virtually. The registration fee for virtual participation is reduced.
The congress proceedings will be indexed by Scopus, Google Scholar and Semantic Scholar.
CSEE is aimed to become one of the leading international annual congresses in the fields of civil, structural, and environmental engineering. The congress is composed of 3 conferences. While each conference consists of an individual and separate theme, the 3 conferences share considerable overlap, which prompted the organization of this congress.
ICGRE 2023 - 8th International Conference on Geotechnical Research and Engineering
ICSECT 2023 - 8th International Conference on Structural Engineering and Concrete Technology
ICEPTP 2023 - 8th International Conference on Environmental Pollution, Treatment and Protection
This congress will provide excellent opportunities to the scientists, researchers, industrial engineers, and university students to present their research achievements and to develop new collaborations and partnerships with experts in the field.
Submissions in the form of extended abstracts, short papers, and full manuscripts are welcome.
- all submitted papers will be peer-reviewed
- the congress proceedings will be published under an ISSN and ISBN number
- each paper will be assigned a unique DOI number by Crossref
- the conference proceedings will be indexed by Scopus , Google Scholar and Semantic Scholar
- the proceedings will be permanently archived in Portico (one of the largest community-supported digital archives in the world).
- selected papers from the congress will be submitted for possible publication in the International Journal of Civil Infrastructure (IJCI) or the International Journal of Environmental Pollution and Remediation (IJEPR) (publication fees may apply)
Learn More »
Click here to learn more about the previous event in this congress series.
Dr. Bruce E. Rittmann
Arizona State University, USA
ICEPTP 2023 Plenary Speaker
Dr. Surendra P. Shah
Presidential Distinguished Professor
University of Texas at Arlington;
Walter P Murphy Professor(emeritus)
ICSECT 2023 Plenary Speaker
Dr. Arul Arulrajah
Swinburne University of Technology, Australia
ICGRE 2023 Keynote Speaker
Dr. Ethel Eljarrat
Institute of Environmental Assessment and Water Research (IDAEA), Spain
ICEPTP 2023 Keynote Speaker
Dr. Leon Higley
University of Nebraska-Lincoln, USA
ICEPTP 2023 Keynote Speaker
Dr. Khaled Sennah
Toronto Metropolitan University (formerly Ryerson University), Canada
ICSECT 2023 Keynote Speaker