The congress proceedings will be indexed by Scopus and Google Scholar.
CSEE is aimed to become one of the leading international annual congresses in the fields of civil, structural, and environmental engineering. The congress is composed of 3 conferences. While each conference consists of an individual and separate theme, the 3 conferences share considerable overlap, which prompted the organization of this congress.
ICGRE'20 - 5th International Conference on Geotechnical Research and Engineering
ICSECT'20 - 5th International Conference on Structural Engineering and Concrete Technology
ICEPTP'20 - 5th International Conference on Environmental Pollution, Treatment and Protection
This congress will provide excellent opportunities to the scientists, researchers, industrial engineers, and university students to present their research achievements and to develop new collaborations and partnerships with experts in the field.
Submissions in the form of extended abstracts, short papers, and full manuscripts are welcome.
- all submitted papers will be peer-reviewed
- the congress proceedings will be published under an ISSN and ISBN number
- each paper will be assigned a unique DOI number by Crossref
- the conference proceedings will be indexed by Scopus and Google Scholar
- the proceedings will be permanently archived in Portico (one of the largest community-supported digital archives in the world).
- selected papers from the congress will be submitted for possible publication in the International Journal of Civil Infrastructure (IJCI) or the International Journal of Environmental Pollution and Remediation (IJEPR) (publication fees may apply)
Learn More »
Click here to learn more about the previous event in this congress series.